Architectural Advisory Committee (AAC)
Members of the Architectural Advisory Committee (AAC) are professional Lutheran architects and liturgical artists who advise on architectural design, planning, construction and preservation of facilities.
The Architectural Advisory Committee (AAC) exists to:
- Encourage excellence in church architecture and ecclesiastical art.
- Stimulate greater understanding of good church architecture and of sound planning for building projects.
- Encourage architects and artists to strive for a higher level of excellence in planning church buildings.
- Stimulate sound economic approaches to the planning of worship and educational facilities.
- Promote responsible business principles and Christian stewardship throughout building project.