Resources are available here for your Stewardship program:
Stewardship Advisors Resources
Florida-Georgia District churches will receive a $15.00 discount on each order made prior to October 1, 2016. All you have to do is identify that you are a member of a Florida-Georgia District church.
Each emphasis contains the following:
- Bible studies with answer guide
- Bulletin messages
- Children messages
- Commitment form
- Daily devotions
- Lay reader talks
- Newsletter articles
- Trifold brochures
- Worship helps
The Importance of Stewardship Emphases:
- Members will grow in their appreciation that they live as children of a loving and generous God.
- Members will better understand they are stewards, not owners, of all God entrusts to them.
- Members will understand they are God’s stewards by His grace.
- Members will understand that faithful stewardship involves much more than just money.
- Members will discover joy as they serve and give in Christ’s name.
- Members will grow in their involvement, commitment, and generosity.
- Members will give approximately 30 percent more when churches offer an annual emphasis and ask for commitments (From the book Generous People by Rev. Eugene Grimm)
StewardLink to 2015 Stewardship Summit Resources
Link to: 2014 Stewardship Resources
Documents in Word:
Sermons in Word:
Sermons – Power Point:
These are large files, some are very large. Right click on the link and click save link as…. to save the file to your computer. Once it has downloaded you can open it.