- Do you have a Biblical understanding of Stewardship?
- Does the word STEWARDSHIP frighten you?
- Are you looking for ways to unite your congregations in the work of God’s Kingdom?
- Are you looking to do a church retreat for the leaders of your congregation but don’t have the funds to do it?
All these questions can be answered and many more in a two day Stewardship Summitsponsored by the Florida Georgia District held at St Paul Lutheran Church in Boca Raton, Florida on August 19 – 20, 2016.
You will love the cost – FREE – you just have to get there. No cost for registration or food but we do need you to register by August 8th so we can make sure the food and all the seminars are ready for you. To be good stewards ourselves, we ask you to start planning today to attend in August.
As an incentive we are offering your congregation a gift –If your average attendance on a Sunday morning is less than 100 and you have four attending from your church – Your church will receive a $100 gift card to be used for ministry. If your average attendance on a Sunday morning is over 100 – if you have six attending from your congregation your church will receive a $100 gift card. Bring as many as you want – the more the merrier. See you in Boca Raton!
Breakouts Review this file before registering.
Registration Registration is now closed.
Announcing the Young Adult Social Event for 21 – 40 year olds.
- When: Friday August 19th in conjunction with the Stewardship Summit
- Where: St Paul Lutheran Church & School, Boca Raton, FL
- Time: 8:15pm, immediately following the closing devotions
Meet other young adults active or interested in being engaged with ministries and service opportunities. Come and get connected; networking with others who have a heart for Jesus and a desire to do more for Him.
For further information & to RSVP contact Jeremy Becker, email@example.com.
For more information on the Stewardship Summit and to register follow this link; http://flgadistrict.org/stewardship-summit-boca-raton-fl/