Veterans of the Cross Retreat
“Engaged in the Master’s Business”
- Registration link – Registration is now closed. To check space availability please contact Kathy Keene at firstname.lastname@example.org
- VOC Agenda
- Invitation Letter from President Walton
- Veterans of the Cross FAQ’s
- VOC Flyer
The 2017 Florida-Georgia District Veterans of the Cross Retreat will be held at the Life Enrichment Retreat and Conference Center, Fruitland Park, FL. Retirees can look forward to inspiring Bible Study and Worship, meeting old friends and gaining new ones, recreation, nature walks along beautiful Lake Griffin and evening socials.
Dates of the retreat are: March 6-8, 2017
Starts at Noon (lunch) on Monday
Ends at 11:30 with lunch on Wednesday
Location of the Retreat Center is:
Life Enrichment Center
4991 Picciola Road
Fruitland Park, FL 34731
Center website for information and directions: http://www.lecretreats.org/
Featured Speakers are:
- Key Note – Rev. Dr. John Nunes, President of Concordia – New York, Bronxville, NY
- Bible Study – Rev. Dr. Andrew Bartelt, Professor, Concordia Seminary, St Louis, MO
- Preacher – Rev. James Guelzow, Emeritus
- Presentation – Rev. David Belasic, co-author of The Penguin Principles
Registration with lodging includes all meals, breaks and two nights hotel lodging, and is open until February 12th (no on-site registration).
Commuter costs includes programming, lunch, dinner, and breaks for the day. For a breakdown of the cost of the retreat, download this document:
Camping includes a site for 3 nights (Sun, Mon, Tues), meals, breaks.
You may pay for your registration by sending a check to:
FLGA District Office
5850 T.G. Lee Blvd, Suite 500
Orlando, FL 32822
— or —
You may pay online at: http://flgadistrict.org and click on the “Make a Payment” square under “Payments & Donation” in the footer of every page. Be sure to indicate that this is payment for VOC Retreat Registration.
For additional information contact Kathy Keene: 877-457-5556 Ext. 8 or email@example.com