Young Investors (Y.I.) Club
Welcome to the Y.I. Club
Where saving money is fun… and helps others learn about Jesus.
You know it’s important to teach children to give thanks for God’s many blessings and use those blessings wisely to serve Him. Learning to understand the value of sharing, saving and spending money is a good place to start.
When you help your child save for the future through the LCEF Young Investors (Y.I.) Club, those dollars can also help someone else learn about Jesus. Through the Y.I. Club activities, newsletters and web pages, your child can learn valuable stewardship concepts while empowering ministry through LCEF.
Join the Y.I. Club with a Y.I. StewardAccount®
With an investment of just $25 to open the Y.I. StewardAccount, your young investor becomes a Y.I. Club member with special fun activities that grow with three different age levels.
Y.I. StewardAccount Features:
- Minimum of $25 to open account
- Premium interest rate on balances up to $1,000
- Savings grow with the child, but are accessible
- Checks and debit card available to custodian
- Debit card available at age 16
- Interest compounded and paid monthly
- Make additional investments with checks or Y.I. Stamps
Note: The Y.I. StewardAccount is not available to investors living in South Carolina. StewardAccount access services are offered through UMB Bank, n.a.