Mission & Vision
The Mission of the Florida-Georgia District is to serve, assist, and encourage congregations in the ministry of Jesus Christ.
People of the Florida-Georgia District are equipped, empowered, engaged…connecting people to Jesus.
- We value the truth that all people matter to God and therefore to us. 1 John 2:1-2; Acts 1:8
- We value the gathered fellowship of believers. Acts 2:42-47; Colossians 3:11-17
- We value life-long nurturing of the faith (Christian Education). Ephesians 4:14-16; 2 Timothy 3:14-17; Hebrews 5:11-6:3; Colossians 3:11-17
- We value the gifts of God’s people as they offer them in service, both individually and corporately, to the Church and the world. Ephesians 4:7-13; Romans 12:3-8; 1 Peter 4:10-11; 1 Corinthians 12
- We value servant leadership. Mark 10:35-45; Acts 28:3a; Mark 9:33-37; Philippians 2:1-11; Isaiah 61:1-3; John 13:14-17; Isaiah 42:1-4
- We value integrity. Genesis 39:9; James 1:22-25; Psalm 78:70-72; Ephesians 4:1-2, 14-16; Ezekiel 11:16-20: Jeremiah 31
- We value a trust in God and His people which frees us for responsible risk-taking. Matthew 15:21-28; Genesis 18:16-33; Matthew 16:21; Acts 4:8-13
Therefore we are committed to carry on this God-given, Spirit-driven ministry of Word and Sacrament through which He shares His love for us and empowers us to share His love with others.
To learn more about the FLGA District Board of Directors & Circuit Visitors, click the button below.
District and congregational leaders are loving, visionary people of the Word, models of healthy Christ-centered living, and life-long learners committed to personal growth and to equipping and empowering others to join in fulfilling the Church’s role in God’s mission.
Living out their faith in Jesus with urgency and joy, the people of the Florida-Georgia District eagerly invest, both individually and corporately, in bold and intentional service and witness to make known the love of Christ to all people.