Florida-Georgia District congregations have active GriefShare programs at their church. Here’s a quick overview of their ministry:
GriefShare enables your church to offer ongoing weekly support groups for people who have lost a loved one. We help you equip a lay-led team for effective ministry to people in your church and throughout your community. Through GriefShare, you can provide biblical, Christ-centered hope that will help hurting people rebuild their lives.
If you don’t have a GriefShare ministry at your church and want to:
- Reach out to one of the people (below) to get their insight and help.
- Read about how you can launch a group after reading stories about people who have been transformed by this ministry.
- Find out how to start a group on the GriefShare website.
- Amazing Grace, The Villages, FL – Peggy Ludwig, email@example.com
- Grace, Naples, FL – Linda Nobili – firstname.lastname@example.org (starts January 2022)
- Hope, Plant City, FL – Rev. Dean Pfeffer – email@example.com
- King of Kings, Jasper, GA – Stephanie Patrick, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our Redeemer, Lake City FL – Fran Fisher , email@example.com
- St. Paul, Boca Raton, FL – Rev. Steven Carretto – firstname.lastname@example.org
- St. Luke’s, Oviedo, FL – Rev. Brian Roberts – email@example.com
- Trinity, Orlando, FL – Norma Smith, c/o Doug Kallesen, firstname.lastname@example.org