Make Summer 2023 Plans For Your Middle School Youth!
Who: FLGA District Middle School Youth
What: Servant Event Camp
When: June 18-23, 2023
Why: Grow in God’s Word, Serve Others, Fellowship, and Fun with Lutheran Youth
Cost: $480 per person before March 15, 2023, $540 after that date—the cost for adults to attend is $290.
- Middle School Youth Group members from FLGA churches (plus one chaperone per congregation) will spend one week at Camp Luther Springs. Counselors from the camp will lead the daily activities. Daily Bible studies will be led by an LCMS leader.
- Chaperones are needed for transportation to the camp and off-site servant events. They will not be responsible for organizing or leading activities but will be present to help as needed. A minimum of one chaperone per group is required.
- Middle School youth will sleep in cabins with a Luther Springs camp counselor. Chaperones will stay in hotel style rooms.
- Groups should arrive Sunday at 4:00. After registration, there will be dinner and a swim test followed by open swim time.
- Monday is spent at camp with team building and challenge course activities.
- Tuesday –Thursday mornings will be at various locations for servant event projects, with afternoon activities at camp.
- Attendees depart after lunch on Friday
Go to the Missouri Synod Servant Week page on the Luther Springs website.
Jennifer Tanner – firstname.lastname@example.org
Cindy Hammerstrom – email@example.com