The 33rd Regular District Convention will be held in Orlando, June 22-24, 2018 at the Wyndham Orlando Resort International Drive.
All information regarding the Convention will be posted here.
- June 2018 Convention Plans – Article posted in Lutheran Life, December, 2017
FORMS AND INFORMATION to assist in your Convention planning have been uploaded below.
- FLGA District Delegate Certification Form Copies must be sent to the district office by May 1.
- Congregation Convention Checklist Form (click to download) This form is a checklist to insure you are ready for this summer’s convention. If you have any questions or concerns, you can reach Rev. Jay Winters either via email firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone 850-224-6059
- Charter and Bylaw Revision Information
- Click here for the Tentative Schedule
- Convention Workbook
ROOM RESERVATIONS: A block of rooms has been secured at a special rate for convention attendee and can be booked at the link below until May 4, 2018.
CONVENTION REGISTRATION: Convention Registration
COST: $40 per person. If you need to pay for more than one person, please total the amount due and make one payment for everyone from your church. Payments Page
Other information – deadline has past:
- Call for Nominations (nominations are closed)
- FLGA District Nomination Form (nominations are closed)
- Nominee Biographical Form (nominations are closed)
- Overture Template – Circuit Overture deadline has passed.
- Overture Template – Congregation Overture deadline has passed.
The 32nd Regular District Convention was held on June 12-14, 2015 at the Orlando Airport Marriott, 7499 Augusta National Drive Orlando FL 32822. See below for a review of the Convention. The proceedings from the Convention are also available near the bottom of this page.