Finding Educators

[vc_row][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_column_text]

finding an educator for your ministry

The Process for Callling Commissioned Ministers of Religion

FLGA District Compensation Guidelines

Look for educators on the CMIF website.

Administrators and/or Call Committees should report all newly called educators by completing a simple online form:
New Educator Report Form

Administrators and/or Call Committees should report all changes in a workers status by completing a simple online form:
Educator Change Report

Mark A. Brink
Executive Director for School Ministries
Florida-Georgia District, LCMS[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_column_text]

Requesting a new educator from Concordia

We have posted online a Universal Request form for requesting a new Concordia graduate for your ministry. This form should hopefully save principals and calling body’s time in making contact requests with each individual CUS institution. The form can be found at:


The primary request person filling in the information can select one, two, or however many Concordia University System institutions they would like their request form to be sent to. Once the “Insert Record” button is clicked on the information, it will be sent via email to all the CUS Institutions that were selected. It will also be sent to the District Education Executive so they will have a copy of the request, as well as the calling body so that they can retain their information.

As always, if the calling body would like to continue to call the universities directly to make their request, they may continue to do so – we are here to serve you.

Bill Schranz
Director of Synodical Placement
Concordia University, NE
800.535.5494 ext 7246 or 402.643.7246[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]