The latest issue of Lutheran Life is in the mail to subscribers and is also available online.
This issue features the following:
- President Walton’s Lifelines
- Children, Families Benefiting from Mission: Haiti Programs
- Thrivent Builds, Repairs, Impacts Ocala, Florida
- LERT Offers Disaster Response Training
- District LWML Retreat REport
- LCEF News
- From Burning Bush: Parsing the Monotheists
- Regional Reports
- 2014 Hearts for Jesus Project
- Pictures, pictures, pictures!
Watch for it in your mailbox, or read it online using the link below.